Irradiated Campfire Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
【Okarin】

【Okarin】

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Empty
PostSubject: The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov   The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:42 am

Я згадав його, як це було вчора.
I remembered it like it was yesterday

Як я був на моєму шляху до Корабель в Затон.
As I was on my way to the Ship in Zaton.

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Stalker_comics__duel__page_1__by_tassadarh-d32cek6

Я відчував раптовий біль відбуваються на моїй верхній частині спини, мій єдиний реакція була стріляти мій АК в загальному напрямку, де постріли прийшли. Я полюють.
I felt a sudden pain occur on my upper back, my only reaction was to fire my AK in the general direction of where the shots came from. I was being hunted.

Гострий біль був нестерпним, але є речі набагато більш темні, ніж зона може запропонувати.
The sharp pain was unbearable but there's things much darker than the zone can offer.

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Stalker_comics__duel__page_2__by_tassadarh-d32tk2q

Якби я збирався зробити це через це. Я повинен був встати і продовжувати боротьбу. Але нещасний випадок привів до іншого. Я був придавлений снайпером.
If I was going to make it through this. I had to get up and keep fighting. But the unfortunate event led to another. I was pinned down by a Sniper.

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Stalker_comics__duel__page_3__by_tassadarh-d33q35x

Я вивезені мій вірний Макаров. Справа була зі мною, так як я вперше почав в Зоні. І я прийняв заходи, я вискочив. У спробі здивувати Снайпер. Він працював .. декілька. Але, як я впав на землю від прийняття кулю. Я беру мій ніж і кинувся вперед. Біль тільки посилилася, але моя кров кипіла і мій адреналін ногами дюйма Я був у точці неповернення.
I taken out my trusty Makarov. The thing has been with me since I first started out in the Zone. And I've taken action, I leapt out. In an attempt to surprise the Sniper. It worked..somewhat. But as I fell to the ground from taking the bullet. I taken out my Knife and charged forward. The pain just intensified but my blood was boiling and my adrenaline kicked in. I was at the point of no return.

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Stalker_comics__duel__page_4__by_tassadarh-d35at57

Як я відчував дистанцію між ним і мною, я стрибнув на нього, відчуваючи ще кулю пройти повз мене, але це не завадило мені бути на нього зверху. Я відчував, що моя рука принести стільки сили, як це могло увіткнути в нього ніж. Щоб потопити його глибокий і зірвати його плоть в кожен момент часу я ножем. Але реальність ногами в в цій точці.
As I felt the distance between him and I. I leapt at him, feeling another bullet go past me but it didn't stop me from being on top of him. I felt my arm bring as much strength as it could to jab the knife into him. To sink it deep and rip his flesh at each time I stabbed. But reality kicked in at that point.

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov Stalker_comics__duel__page_5__by_tassadarh-d38giqs

Потім я побачив ці два мутантів. Ці очі з них. Вони не були схожі на істот із Зони, що б просто боляче вас негайно. Здавалося, що ... все це було складна виверт ... Мої очі були. Я чув віддалені голоси і швидкі кроки, що надходять ззаду. Але я не міг тримати себе прокинутися в той час. Як я відчув, що моє розуміння життя стають слабкими.

... Таке життя в зоні ...

Then I saw those two mutants. Those eyes of theirs. They weren't like the creatures of the Zone that would just hurt you straight away. It seemed like...it was all an elaborate ruse...My eyes were heavy. I heard distant voices and rapid footsteps coming from behind. But I couldn't keep myself awake at the time. As I felt my grasp of life become weak.

...Such a life within the zone...
Back to top Go down

The Duel - Maxim Gerasimov
Page 1 of 1